Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
    I think Ty Lawson is an unrestricted free agent.
    Yep, as of right now the only PGs on the Pacers roster are Jeff Teague and Joe Young. If Wolters has a good Summer League, he should at least get a camp invite. He just needs to stay healthy.

Comment

The free agent PG class is considered weak once you get past Mike Conley. Yet today the following contracts got signed : Jeremy Lin - 3 years, $36 million; Matthew Dellavedova - 4 years, $38 million and Jerryd Bayless - 3 years, $27 million. The last 3 are all backup PG's, and realistically are any of them significantly better than Nate ? Not much difference other than a team willing to give them a chance after they were drafted.

Comment

9 pts, 7 rebs, 4 assts for Nate today.
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

http://www.basketballinsiders.com/vi...summer-league/

Comment

9 pts, 5 rebs, 1 asst for Nate today.
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

2 pts, 3 rebs, 3 assts for Nate yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                2 pts, 3 rebs, 3 assts for Nate yesterday.
                I watched the game yesterday and Nate seemed a bit disinterested in things. They have him playing the #2 guard and he doesn't get much action. I was surprised to see him make a costly turnover at the end of the game with a chance to tie it up or win. Hope he gets back on track.

Comment

Nate doesn't get the start today...

Comment

Feel bad for Nate but think he picked the wrong team for Summer League. If Nate has a future in the league it will be as a point guard, Indy is going to make sure that Joe Young gets the majority of the minutes at that position. They are also interested in seeing the offense of GRIII and Niang so that doesn't leave Nate with much. Hopefully the Utah league will give him a better chance of showcasing his skills.

Comment

Tough day for Nate. 2 pts (0-7 from floor), 1 reb, 3 assts.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                        Tough day for Nate. 2 pts (0-7 from floor), 1 reb, 3 assts.
                        2 rough days in a row, whatever slim hopes there were of being a Pacer went down the drain today. Hopefully he can catch on in the D-league and perform well.

Comment

Nate with Washington Wizards for Vegas league.

Comment

Nate with Washington Wizards for Vegas league.
                            Might be some possibilities there when you look at their roster. After John Wall, there isn't much PG depth .

Comment

2 rough days in a row, whatever slim hopes there were of being a Pacer went down the drain today. Hopefully he can catch on in the D-league and perform well.
                              Not all about scoring points. GM's looking for other intangibles.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                                Not all about scoring points. GM's looking for other intangibles.
                                True, but 0-7, only 2-4 at the free throw line, 1 reb in 16 plus minutes. Minus 22 in the plus minus was 2nd worst on the team, sounds like he was abused on the defensive end from what I read. Not many intangibles were shown today.

I like the the signing with Washington. They didn't have any draft picks this year so the shots should be more evenly spread amongst the team and hopefully Nate can garner minutes at PG. I think this will be a better scenario for Nate to get seen in his best position. Either he will be good enough to stand out or he won't ......I just want him to have the chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X