Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Andy Rennecke ‏@AndyRennecke
    No news on Nate Wolters yet. His agent, Jared Karnes, said there is nothing new to report in a text message earlier today.

There has been an article written about why the Lakers should sign Nate....
    http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dfM48?u...ce=twitter.com

Comment

Nate's agent has already said he isn't going to Europe. I'm also predicting Lakers or Wolves but as a LeBron and Love fan I really really hope he goes to the Cavs and the Cavs waive Delly. He is hot garbage.
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Nate cleared waivers and can sign with any team.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...lears-waivers/

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
          Nate cleared waivers and can sign with any team.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...lears-waivers/
          You must be a Facebook member, TV just posted the same link.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            You must be a Facebook member, TV just posted the same link.
            Nope, I just follow TV on twitter and sometimes I find articles a little quicker than he does.. If you search "Nate Wolters" on twitter everything regarding him shows up. That is where I found that article and the one about how the Lakers should sign him. Another article is out now which lists what teams should be interest in Nate.

http://defpenradio.com/nate-wolters-clears-waivers/

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
              Nope, I just follow TV on twitter and sometimes I find articles a little quicker than he does.. If you search "Nate Wolters" on twitter everything regarding him shows up. That is where I found that article and the one about how the Lakers should sign him. Another article is out now which lists what teams should be interest in Nate.

http://defpenradio.com/nate-wolters-clears-waivers/
              Looks like the Pelicans are going to sign him to a 10-day. I wondered, yesterday there was a tweet from an MRI tech saying it was nice to meet Nate. You had to figure someone was shopping and wanted some more info on his health.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                Looks like the Pelicans are going to sign him to a 10-day. I wondered, yesterday there was a tweet from an MRI tech saying it was nice to meet Nate. You had to figure someone was shopping and wanted some more info on his health.
                http://pelicandebrief.com/2015/01/13...ckcourt-depth/

Comment

Edit: I see now terry has something official.

Comment

I would like to think thar Nate can take the back-up PG spot from Jimmer. Hopefully he gets some court time within the next 10 days to prove that he is worthy for at least the rest of the season. It should be fun watching him with Anthony Davis and a shooter like Eric Gordon.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                      as a LeBron and Love fan
                      Ouch
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                        Ouch
                        Haha how is that an ouch? Because Cavs are struggling this year? I'm not panicking yet. I'm also a fan of Steph Curry too. Been a fan of LeBron since his junior year of high school and Curry since his freshman year of college.

Comment

Too bad the Wolves are too interested in tanking because Nate would have been a natural fit. I guess Robbie Hummel and Glen Robinson III are too valuable to give up for an actual functioning point guard. Made no sense that the Wolves took a Serbian Center over Nate, but oh well. The consensus on Canius Hoopus is that Flip is tanking. Go for those ping pong balls!

Comment

Originally posted by shot_5533 View Post
                            Too bad the Wolves are too interested in tanking because Nate would have been a natural fit. I guess Robbie Hummel and Glen Robinson III are too valuable to give up for an actual functioning point guard. Made no sense that the Wolves took a Serbian Center over Nate, but oh well. The consensus on Canius Hoopus is that Flip is tanking. Go for those ping pong balls!
                            And this is why I'm not a fan of the NBA.
                            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Jrue Holliday is out tonight. Should bold well for Nate to show he belongs to the Pelicans.

Comment

Pelicans coach, Monty Williams, take on Nate:

“He’s got a nice command of the ball, can get to the basket,” Williams said. “Dell (Demps) said something about (Wolters) shooting 55 percent from three the last month of the season. He’s a capable shooter, even though his numbers don’t look as great. He shot it well in college. I liked his toughness. I thought he was a lot like (Cleveland point guard Matthew) Dellavedova, with a better handle. He’s a good passer and is a guy who can really set guys up. We’re glad to have him.”

http://www.nba.com/pelicans/news/pel...ed-depth-point

Nate will wear #4.

Comment

Working...
                                X