Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

It's official... the Bucks cut Wolters earlier today.... And as soon as I found out, I immediately un-followed the Bucks on Twitter.
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
      It's official... the Bucks cut Wolters earlier today.... And as soon as I found out, I immediately un-followed the Bucks on Twitter.
      Agreed. Bucks w/o Wolters isn't of interest. And they tweet ALOT of marketing/uninteresting info.

Comment

The Bucks haven't been interesting since the Alcindor/Jabbar days, have they?

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
          Ditto. Horrible follow.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

great now i have to delete all there games that i added to my phone calendar so i could follow him. hope there is a way to delete them all at once and not game by game.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

We need to start the Nate Wolters to Cavs hype train like now.
              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Would he get run with the cavs though? Delly is pretty solid backup. I don't think Nate is much of an improvement over him.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                  Would he get run with the cavs though? Delly is pretty solid backup. I don't think Nate is much of an improvement over him.
                  Yes he would get run over Delly. Delly has been pretty much garbage this year. Fans and we writers alike in Cleveland are pretty much over him

Comment

I think if the Cavs were to find another backup pg they would want to get a veteran guard with playoff experience and not a 2nd year player. I've said it during pre-draft and I'm saying it again now, the Lakers or Knicks would be ideal for Nate. Even the Wolves now that Mo Williams is hurt along with Rubio. Levine is there only option taking the ball up and setting up the offense now and he isn't even a true point guard.

Comment

Delladova is already in their system, unless he is viewed unfavorably, so he has the advantage. Don't get into a rebuilding situation if you can. Their rosters are shuffling all the time. He will be fortunate to get on any NBA roster. Not a lot of bargaining power.

Comment

Originally posted by RochJack69 View Post
                        Delladova is already in their system, unless he is viewed unfavorably, so he has the advantage. Don't get into a rebuilding situation if you can. Their rosters are shuffling all the time. He will be fortunate to get on any NBA roster. Not a lot of bargaining power.
                        Nate has no bargaining power unless no one claims him on waivers. I agree on the Cavs - unless they (which basically means Lebron) think Nate is an upgrade , they likely will go with what they have. We should know more in another 24 hours.

Comment

Should be hearing soon if any team(s) claimed Nate on waivers as the 48 hour claiming period should have expired this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by RochJack69 View Post
                            Well there is this article about David Blatt not being sure Delly is the answer as Cavs backup pg
                            http://es.pn/1B1ndVK

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                              Well there is this article about David Blatt not being sure Delly is the answer as Cavs backup pg
                              http://es.pn/1B1ndVK
                              Thanks, great article.

Comment

Should have a better idea Monday as the league offices are closed today and no announcements will be made. Did a little looking around and there are a handful of teams with only 14 on their roster. They would be able to make a move without cutting anyone although I think they like the flexibility.

Cavs and potentially the Thunder have room. Cavs have soured on Delly but can't see them turning over the reigns to a 2nd year player. Thunder have room and have to make a decision on Jackson or risk losing him at the end if the season, but the same thing, I can't see them turning over a second unit to a waiver wire player.

Knicks have 4 PG's on the roster and just signed 2 players to 10 day contracts. They would have to cut someone.

Lakers are a possibility if they just release Steve Nash. Might be some room behind Jeremy Linn.

T-wolves would have to cut someone, I don't see that happening.

I think if he gets an offer it might be from the Celtics. They are in total sell off mode and it is an open tryout for them right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X