Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

We learned the day before Nate wasn't making the trip due to the flu but we had the tickets....good seats and Nates team looked good.

Comment

Nate getting no playing time in a 10 man rotation. Knight has 7 turnovers already, but Bucks winning.

Comment

Nate got 16 minutes last night in a win over the Cavs. Had 4 points on 3 attempts to go along with 3 rebounds, 1 assist, and 1 steal.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
          Nate got 16 minutes last night in a win over the Cavs. Had 4 points on 3 attempts to go along with 3 rebounds, 1 assist, and 1 steal.
          Bayless was inactive with knee injury, probably helped get Nate into the 10 man rotation.

Comment

Larry Sanders out indefinitely for personal reasons
            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Witness: you're too young to remember Larry Sanders!

Comment

Haha. That's funny JackJD. Also, Larry Sanders has reportedly informed the team that he longer wants to play basketball. Wow

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                  Haha. That's funny JackJD. Also, Larry Sanders has reportedly informed the team that he longer wants to play basketball. Wow
                  Certainly not helping Nate get on the court as he has not been part of 10 man rotation since Larry Sanders left the team.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                    Certainly not helping Nate get on the court as he has not been part of 10 man rotation since Larry Sanders left the team.
                    Nope. Just interesting and it basically means the Bucks need to tank and get a Okafor, Towns, WCS type player now. This is an interesting article about it too. http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...rs-block-party

Comment

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
                      Milwaukee plans to waive guard Nate Wolters today to clear spot for a Kenyon Martin 10-day contract, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Unbelievable, but this may be the best thing for him. Kidd never gave him a shot.

Comment

This will be the best thing for Nate. Get out of that grease fire of an organization.
                        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I don't think Kidd was all that hep on having Wolters on the team... I'm not worried about Nate. There will be an NBA team out there that will pick him up. I guess this means I can stop following the Bucks on Twitter now.
                          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                            I don't think Kidd was all that hep on having Wolters on the team... I'm not worried about Nate. There will be an NBA team out there that will pick him up. I guess this means I can stop following the Bucks on Twitter now.
                            As soon as the Bucks announce it, an "unfollow" will occur on my twitter feed for the Bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                              This will be the best thing for Nate. Get out of that grease fire of an organization.
                              How are they a grease fire?

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                                How are they a grease fire?
                                You can't be serious...
                                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
                                X