Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

The Bucks are a complete joke. End of Story. Knight had 5 turnover and didn't even start at point guard and Marshall ended up 1-4 (1-3 from 3) with 4 assist. Please tell me that Nate can do better than that.

Comment

Jason Kidd could screw up a two-car funeral. During the broadcast of the Wolves-Brooklyn game last week they were talking about Kidd wanting to leave the Nets for the Bucks , and the reaction of the Nets owner was "Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya". Had to lol at that one.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
        The Bucks are a complete joke. End of Story. Knight had 5 turnover and didn't even start at point guard and Marshall ended up 1-4 (1-3 from 3) with 4 assist. Please tell me that Nate can do better than that.
        It would seem that Nate, and now Middleteon are in Kidd's doghouse. He is known for holding grudges.

As for Marshall. Guys a joke, he has no shot and his step is too slow to create his own shots. His defense is porous, but hey; his alter ego "k butter" is an awesome Tweeter. If this continues Nate needs to look at getting out of the mess that is Milwaukee. There seem to be a few options out there. As of now he would be better off in the D League getting playing time and which may open a spot for him on a roster with a quality organization. Kidd is a train wreck that will not end well.

Comment

Right now Kidd is making Larry Drew look like Phil Jackson. How Kidd is not playing Middleton or Henson is beyond me. Dudly has no reason to see the court along with Bayless. I'm fine with Marshall and Knight getting the start at the guards position as long as Nate is the backup pg coming in and not bayless. Bayless to me is just an older version of Knight. Nate just needs out of this horrid organization.

Comment

T-Wolves are in tough shape at the PG spot if Rubio is out 7 or 8 weeks with the bad ankle. They only have one other PG on the roster in Mo Williams , who is more of a chucker type player. If Flip Saunders was smart , he would get on the phone and offer a 2nd round pick for Nate.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              T-Wolves are in tough shape at the PG spot if Rubio is out 7 or 8 weeks with the bad ankle. They only have one other PG on the roster in Mo Williams , who is more of a chucker type player. If Flip Saunders was smart , he would get on the phone and offer a 2nd round pick for Nate.
              I would like that a lot.

Comment

If the Bucks don't get Nate some stats, they probably won't get a second rounder out of him even, Kidds not too smart.

Comment

T Wolves were one of the teams I thought of. I believe they also have the kid from UCLA but yes, Williams is there only real option right now at PG. I could see Nate getting along well with Flip and my guess is he would be rather happy to be in MN. The Knicks have a need as do the Lakers right now. I wouldn't mind seeing him in Celtic green simply because you have a GM and coach who would be thrilled with Nate's play. He really just needs to get out of the Bucks org and away from Kidd.

Comment

Ahh, what a difference a year makes. A year ago I felt he was in a great situation, now: not so much.so far kidd makes the other guy (Drew) look like a basketball guru. This is a case where those who can do, can't coach Vs. those who can't: coach/teach.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                      T Wolves were one of the teams I thought of. I believe they also have the kid from UCLA but yes, Williams is there only real option right now at PG. I could see Nate getting along well with Flip and my guess is he would be rather happy to be in MN. The Knicks have a need as do the Lakers right now. I wouldn't mind seeing him in Celtic green simply because you have a GM and coach who would be thrilled with Nate's play. He really just needs to get out of the Bucks org and away from Kidd.
                      T-Wolves started Lavine at PG tonight. I don't think he will ever be a PG - he certainly isn't ready now. It will be a long few weeks for the Wolves if Flip sticks with this.

Comment

Kidd proved last year he isn't ready to be a head coach. He will get every opportunity to do something right in Milwaukee due to the fact he is good friends with owner Marc Lasry, and has been for a long while. That's the big reason he's with the Bucks.

Comment

Kidd: "We have a lot of guys at the guard position. Nate (Wolters) probably has a case to play. We’re playing 11 almost 12 guys."

So why not play him?

Comment

T-Wolves started Lavine at PG tonight. I don't think he will ever be a PG - he certainly isn't ready now. It will be a long few weeks for the Wolves if Flip sticks with this.
                            Lavine is an incredible athlete, he isn't much of a BB player right now. He is a kid who could have used a couple more years in college. I would love to see Wolters with Saunders. As Lavine grows I have a feeling his position changes to more of a SG which could leave Nate as a solid backup to Rubio. I doubt it happens, but we can dream.

Comment

I keep reading on here how bad Kidd is. The team is 3-4 and beat the undefeated Grizz last night. This team won 15 games last year. Are you guys sure he's that bad of a coach?

For a comparison, it took the Bucks 16 games to get to win number 3 last year.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                                I keep reading on here how bad Kidd is. The team is 3-4 and beat the undefeated Grizz last night. This team won 15 games last year. Are you guys sure he's that bad of a coach?
                                He makes some questionable rotation decisions but he has the guys playing pretty hard for him. Nate is in a rough position because the Bucks will win a few games this year and an all out collapse was what Nate needed to see some court time.

At this point, he will need trades plus injuries to see court time. He is number 4 point guard and possibly 5 as I could see Kidd giving Mayo burn there as he has played very well. As for shooting guard, I don't think Kidd will give him a chance until he proves his 3 pointer is fixed. Given Nates playing time, I would assume he hasn't proven that yet in practice.

Nate will be in danger of not even suiting up when JOB and Inglis return healthy. I don't like the D-league as an option because that is street ball and Nate has shown during the last 2 summer leagues that he doesn't do well in that setting. Nate is a game manager and that doesn't happen in a stat stuffing d-league environment.

I hope that if there is a trade to thin the roster, then Nate can be thrown in as a filler. That might be his best shot. For whatever reason he doesn't have Kidd's confidence and he won't earn it from the bench.

Comment

Working...
                                X