Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    Nice read about Nate's off-season and expectations for next season.

http://msn.foxsports.com/wisconsin/s...=1401915472969
    Here's another story from the SCtimes:

http://www.sctimes.com/story/sports/...ague/11224873/

Comment

Good news for Nate. The Bucks stayed away from guards during the draft.
      Bucks draft picks:
      #2- SF Jabari Parker Duke
      #31- SF Damian Inglis France
      #36- PF Johnny O'Bryant LSU
      #48- SF Lamar Patterson Pittsburg- traded to Hawks for future 2nd round
      Last edited by SanDakotaState; 06-26-2014, 10:08 PM.

Comment

After a failed power play with the Nets, Jason Kidd is in talks to run the Bucks basketball operations.
        http://yhoo.it/1iQuyRi
        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
          After a failed power play with the Nets, Jason Kidd is in talks to run the Bucks basketball operations.
          http://yhoo.it/1iQuyRi
          Yikes.
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
            Yikes.
            Now it's being reported that Kidd would become Bucks head coach if Nets agree on 2nd round pick as compensation.
            http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...k-compensation
            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

I think Kidd would make for a good south park guest appearance. I could see his real face plastered on a south park body.

(Not slamming the guy, its just what I would do if I ran south park)

Comment

Originally posted by discoDancinJackrabbit View Post
                I think Kidd would make for a good south park guest appearance. I could see his real face plastered on a south park body.

(Not slamming the guy, its just what I would do if I ran south park)
                Kidd would provide PLENTY of material professionally and personally that would fit well in a South Park episode. Guy has issues.
                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Sources: After failed coup in Brooklyn, Jason Kidd leaves to become Milwaukee's coach. http://yhoo.it/1pPUsmW

Comment

Not something that plays out in the nba every day it seems. My positive spin on it is its probably a good coach for the pgs on the team to learn from.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                      Kidd would provide PLENTY of material professionally and personally that would fit well in a South Park episode. Guy has issues.
                      Yup he's qualified for south park !

Comment

I like the hire. Nate has a chance to learn from one of the best passing point guards in NBA history. Nate's playing time shouldn't be diminished because of a new coach either. He will either be the starting point guard or be one of the 1st guards off the bench unless the Bucks make some moves during free agency. He proved he can play at this level last season.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                          I like the hire. Nate has a chance to learn from one of the best passing point guards in NBA history. Nate's playing time shouldn't be diminished because of a new coach either. He will either be the starting point guard or be one of the 1st guards off the bench unless the Bucks make some moves during free agency. He proved he can play at this level last season.
                          Kidd didn't prove much in his 1 year of coaching. Struggled to barely make the playoffs in the weak East with a Brooklyn roster with way more talent than the Bucks. Threw an assistant under the bus at mid-season when things weren't going well , and tried to do the same to everyone above him in the organization last week which didn't work out too well for him. If Brooklyn hires Lionel Hollins to replace him , they will be much better off. The new Bucks owner may be even more clueless than the prior regime.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                            Kidd didn't prove much in his 1 year of coaching. Struggled to barely make the playoffs in the weak East with a Brooklyn roster with way more talent than the Bucks. Threw an assistant under the bus at mid-season when things weren't going well , and tried to do the same to everyone above him in the organization last week which didn't work out too well for him. If Brooklyn hires Lionel Hollins to replace him , they will be much better off. The new Bucks owner may be even more clueless than the prior regime.
                            A very good post. Kidd wanted control of the entire organization (coaching and player operations) after only one year of coaching. He's shown nothing to deserve that type of role in an organization. Very few coaches have the power that Kidd was asking for.
                            Last edited by RabbitObsessed; 07-01-2014, 10:44 AM.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Nate's rookie season highlights...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMeOnHoLAik

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                                A very good post. Kidd wanted control of the entire organization (coaching and player operations) after only one year of coaching. He's shown nothing to deserve that type of roll in an organization. Very few coaches have the power that Kidd was asking for.
                                It sounds like Kidd has been good buddies with the Milwaukee owner for awhile. It's just a matter of time until the Bucks GM and the rest of the front office is gone and Kidd has complete control.

Comment

Working...
                                X