Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

If Nate plays tonight he will be playing against Tony Wroten (sp?). And we all know the show he put on last time they played.
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
      If Nate plays tonight he will be playing against Tony Wroten (sp?). And we all know the show he put on last time they played.
      Nate started tonight and playing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
        Nate started tonight and playing right now.
        Only 14 minutes assuming due to injury limitations. Hopefully tomorrow night against Pacers back to larger role.
        The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
          Only 14 minutes assuming due to injury limitations. Hopefully tomorrow night against Pacers back to larger role.
          That and the Bucks were up by 30 like the whole game. The starters only played about 20 minutes of the game. Brandon Knight only played 21 minutes and he usually plays the whole game. No reason to play Nate (especially when he is nursing an ankle injury) and the rest of the started in a blowout. He still got 6 points on 3-5 shooting and a couple assists.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
            That and the Bucks were up by 30 like the whole game. The starters only played about 20 minutes of the game. Brandon Knight only played 21 minutes and he usually plays the whole game. No reason to play Nate (especially when he is nursing an ankle injury) and the rest of the started in a blowout. He still got 6 points on 3-5 shooting and a couple assists.
            I like that rational even better.
            The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Bucks waive Caron Butler today.

Comment

The guys over at Bucksketball.com have a vine clip of Nate guarding Lance Stephenson which is pretty cool, https://vine.co/v/MKXKwB3QrZ3
                They also note that vine limits you to 6 seconds and that there were an additional 4 seconds before the clip of Stephenson dribbling.

Comment

Nate Wolters vs. Trey Burke tonight. Nate got the better of him.

Wolters- 10 points (4-6; 2-2 from 3), 6 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal, 2 turnovers in 22 minutes
                  Burke- 7 points (2-7; 2-5 from 3; 1-2 ft), 3 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 turnovers in 30 minutes

Bucks won 114-88

Comment

Just saw the Bucks, score vs. the Jazz. At least according to the box score, Nate out played Trey Burke. Living in Michigan last year, made it extra hard to watch Jacks lose to U of M but i thought Nate played as well as Burke in that game too.

Comment

Originally posted by boxerboy View Post
                      Just saw the Bucks, score vs. the Jazz. At least according to the box score, Nate out played Trey Burke. Living in Michigan last year, made it extra hard to watch Jacks lose to U of M but i thought Nate played as well as Burke in that game too.
                      No, Burke just had an off night against SDSU. Wolters will never be able to play in the NBA. - Bison Fans

LOL
                      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Nate's the featured freebie if go to tonight's game.

https://twitter.com/Bucks/status/439...138304/photo/1

SDSU - You can get anywhere from here.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                          Nate's the featured freebie if go to tonight's game.

https://twitter.com/Bucks/status/439...138304/photo/1

SDSU - You can get anywhere from here.
                          Wish I was in Milwaukee. Also if you follow this link and bring up the poster image you can set it as your wallpaper. Works great on my Android phone.
                          Last edited by JackrabbitGuy; 03-05-2014, 01:13 PM. Reason: grammar and added phone referenece

Comment

Grantland article featuring Giannis Antetokounpo also has some ink about Nate at the end:

http://grantland.com/features/milwau...antetokounmpo/

Comment

At the end of the article he talks about Nate's car a crappy Mazda 6 all "all dinged to hell". It would be weird seeing Giannis and Nate in a Dinged up mazda 6 at some stoplight in Milwaukee.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu_drake View Post
                                At the end of the article he talks about Nate's car a crappy Mazda 6 all "all dinged to hell". It would be weird seeing Giannis and Nate in a Dinged up mazda 6 at some stoplight in Milwaukee.
                                I love it. Ironically, that crappy Mazda 6 is representative of the no nonsense, working man's attitude that will be responsible for keeping Nate in this league for years. I'm glad to hear it hasn't changed him yet. I wonder if he has yet lobbied the Bucks for a small apartment right in the arena so that he can more easily keep up his late night shooting sessions when not on the road.

Comment

Working...
                                X