Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Originally posted by witness View Post
    Nobody traded for Ridnour. The Bobcats traded for Neal and the Bucks wouldn't do a Neal-Sessions swap unless Bobcats took Ridnour contract as well. Sessions is making 5mm and Neal is making 3.25mm this year
    Ok, thanks for clearing that up.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Also, trades have to work under the NBA salary structure. If the money isn't balanced (there are some exceptions and wiggle room), the trade can't legally be made. But witness is right. The trade is for Neal and Ridnour is the unwanted throw in.

Not that it matters at this point (hasn't stopped me before, though), but my point wasn't that he wouldn't or couldn't be traded. My argument was that him getting playing time over Nate as some sort of showcase so a team would want to trade for him was a ridiculous argument to make.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
        Also, trades have to work under the NBA salary structure. If the money isn't balanced (there are some exceptions and wiggle room), the trade can't legally be made. But witness is right. The trade is for Neal and Ridnour is the unwanted throw in.

Not that it matters at this point (hasn't stopped me before, though), but my point wasn't that he wouldn't or couldn't be traded. My argument was that him getting playing time over Nate as some sort of showcase so a team would want to trade for him was a ridiculous argument to make.
        Neg rep me all you want. Nobody on here is impressed with your NBA 'knowledge'...
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
          Neg rep me all you want. Nobody on here is impressed with your NBA 'knowledge'...
          Haha. I received a neg rep for what was described as basically a grammar mistake. The fact people care about it on a message board is hilarious to me.
          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Haha. I received a neg rep for what was described as basically a grammar mistake.
            I swear the dude is 12 years old...

Comment

Haha. I received a neg rep for what was described as basically a grammar mistake.
              Neg rep is not always a bad thing. Being honest is good. Ridnour is not an impact player. Nobody wants to acquire him. I hope Nate finds his way to a meaningful role on a competitive team at some point. In the meantime, love reading about him here and elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                Neg rep is not always a bad thing. Being honest is good. Ridnour is not an impact player. Nobody wants to acquire him. I hope Nate finds his way to a meaningful role on a competitive team at some point. In the meantime, love reading about him here and elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Haha. He just wanted to be a jerk which I can deal with. Neg rep for grammar on a message board is petty.

Comment

If it's not a big deal and you don't care, why bring it up?

Comment

Back to the thread core - Nate had 12 pts, 5 assists, 2 rebounds with only one turnover tonight. Bucks handled by the Nuggets however.
                    The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                      Wouldnt worry too much some people are just tools.

Comment

The trade shoukd hekp Nate a ton. Trading two guys that were taking his minutes is big. Now, instead of having 5 guys for 2 positions there are only 4. The fact that Sessions amd Nate are the only true PGs on the roster is also a big help.

I highly doubt that that either guy the Bucks traded for will be in the opening night roster next season.
                        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                          Wouldnt worry too much some people are just tools.
                          Damn those people. I can't stand tools.

Comment

Some really nice things said about Wolters' progress by his coach
                            http://www.jsonline.com/sports/bucks...#ixzz2u0VQ7qdJ

Comment

If you haven't heard yet, Nate suffered a mild left ankle sprain last night against the Pacers during the 2nd quarter. He started the 3rd but only play till around the 6 minute mark then didn't come back into the game after that. He is listed as probable for Mondays game against the 76ers.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                                If it's not a big deal and you don't care, why bring it up?
                                Stay in your lane.

Comment

Working...
                                X