Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Originally posted by witness View Post
    Apples to oranges, but Nate Wolters is shooting better than MCW from the field who isn't even shooting 40% from the field for the season and in the last 10 games he isn't even shooting 35% from the field. I am more worried about MCWs jumpshot than Nates. MCW even shanks shots in warmups. If Nate can become a 45%fg 32%3pt I will be very very happy.
    Exactly. MCW struggled with his jump shot while he was playing at Syracuse and he never was a proven shooter like Nate was.

Comment

Holy **** guys you would think I said Nate would be in Europe in 3 weeks. Good lord.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
        Holy **** guys you would think I said Nate would be in Europe in 3 weeks. Good lord.
        Homers....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I knew the Bucks were bad but I didn't realize how bad. As I was checking Nate's game log I noticed the Bucks have won one game since December 23rd and we're winless in January. Hopefully as we head into the spring Nate will continue to get more minutes and have even more success.

GO RABBITS!

Comment

How crazy is it that we have a 64 page thread about a former Jackrabbit playing in the NBA???? And this thread could go on for years!

Good times folks. I hope you all appreciate this as much as I do.
            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Nate had 14pts 7ast 6reb 2blk 1stl tonight. He was 6/11fg and 2/3 from 3. The missed three point was a rushed end of game shot.
              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

7 assists and just one turnover. His A/TO ratio has been pretty remarkable.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                  7 assists and just one turnover. His A/TO ratio has been pretty remarkable.
                  His one turnover was just an awful decision. Live ball turnover that turned into a breakaway dunk. Other than that I thought he played awesome.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how the rest of this season develops for Nate and the Bucks.
                    From the Bucks website:

Wolters has received big minutes in the last three games and has been productive. He has hit four 3-pointers and averaged 13.3 points, 6.3 rebounds, and 4.3 assists in his three starts next to Brandon Knight.

The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Here is another article on Nate

http://www.rantsports.com/nba/2014/0...lwaukee-bucks/
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

He is playing well and deserves his playing time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Nate has only made 6 3pters all year but 4 of those come in the last three games.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                            Nate has only made 6 3pters all year but 4 of those come in the last three games.
                            I know it is not excatly thread related, but you Avatar deserves comment. the guy behind LeBraun just said $hi7!! and that is a shot I wish I could see Wolters drain!

Link

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                              I know it is not excatly thread related, but you Avatar deserves comment. the guy behind LeBraun just said $hi7!! and that is a shot I wish I could see Wolters drain!

Link
                              Ya. That is exactly why I changed my avatar to that. It is an awesome picture. If you have seen the vine of him, he just has that look of are you kidding me, and says maaaan, sh*t!! Honestly, my two favorite players in the NBA are LeBron James and Steph Curry so basically the team I wanted to win was the person who had the ball last. One of the best basketball games I have seen all year regardless of level.

As for Wolters, I don't expect him to hit a shot like that and that is fine by me. LeBron hit a 25 foot fade away three over Iguodala. I want Wolters to hit a game winning shot but to expect him to hit that kind of shot would be asking a lot.

Comment

Nate is rumored to be remain a starter for the rest of the year per Coach Larry Drew. Who knows if you can believe that or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X