• Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      Nate crosses his defender for a layup.

Found this video via twitter
      https://vine.co/v/hxYLzInzBEB
      SICK!

Comment

Sports Center this morning (Saturday) had a short clip of Nate laying one on the backboard only to have it swatted away by John Wall of the Wizards. Fact is, when Nate plays, the Bucks can win and they won last night. If Nate doesn't play...Bucks lose.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10094743
        Last edited by JackJD; 12-07-2013, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
          SICK!
          No one hellva bb player.

Comment

Nate also threw a nice fastbreak oop to Henson for a buzzer beater at the end of the quarter. He got some love on Olberman's show on espn2 last night.

Comment

Nate is still logging minutes. Specifically 13 last night against Chicago and had 4 pts, 4 reb, 2 asst.
              The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
                Nate is still logging minutes. Specifically 13 last night against Chicago and had 4 pts, 4 reb, 2 asst.
                Brandon Knight had the bulk of the minutes (44). He had 19 pts. but on 8-23 shooting. He did have 10 rebounds but only 2 assists and 6 turnovers. Guy's a chucker.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                  Brandon Knight had the bulk of the minutes (44). He had 19 pts. but on 8-23 shooting. He did have 10 rebounds but only 2 assists and 6 turnovers. Guy's a chucker.
                  I am impressed with mayos assist numbers. Knights assisnt to turnover ratio can not be good. The bucks just can't find a rotation with guys getting injured so much. They had 5 or 6 guys who I think were expexcted to be big contributers but are hurt or maybe ineffective.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Naters is leading the team sofar tonight against the spurs with 10 points and 6 assists. Only problem is he is the only one doing anything. Spurs are crushing the bucks big time.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                      Naters is leading the team sofar tonight against the spurs with 10 points and 6 assists. Only problem is he is the only one doing anything. Spurs are crushing the bucks big time.
                      Yeah,58 points with 9 minutes left is brutal

Comment

Nate leads the team with 18 pts.(7-15) 7 assists. Nice to see him get some shots off.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                          Nate leads the team with 18 pts.(7-15) 7 assists. Nice to see him get some shots off.
                          7 assists for Nate, 9 for the rest of the team.

The starting PG Knight had just 1 assist in 18 minutes and was 2-7 from the floor

Comment

I'll just go ahead and be star-struck for Nate...its just cool to see him playing with the big boys. Still a little in awe. It hit me again tonight when I saw the picture of him mid jumpshot vs Tony Parker.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/photos...hotoId=3435411
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Yes he did play well last night. The first half was his best half as a pro as he went 10pts 3ast 1reb 1stl 1block in 12mins. He also threw a nice fastbreak alley-oop dunk to Giannis again. I am not worried about his 3pt shooting yet. Draymond Green really struggled with his shot until after the all star break and ended up shooting 20% or so from 3 last year. He is up to 36% from 3 and can make the open 3, so I feel that Wolters will start hitting his 3s eventually. He also started to make his midrange shots too which was nice.
                              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

http://www.nba.com/bucks/gameday/20131211

Nate has a game recap video.

Might be the most I've heard him say. maybe tied.

Comment

Working...
                                X