Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Nice 10' runner for two more before half. Score is looking like wbb summit league game but bucks on wrong end of score.

Comment

Nate just hit a 3. He's got 7 points tonight.

Comment

Nine points, three assists and a rebound after three quarters. Quite a first game. Doing it in a place like MSG is even better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
          Nine points, three assists and a rebound after three quarters. Quite a first game. Doing it in a place like MSG is even better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
          ...and a block.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
            ...and a block.
            Ok gotta admit, when I saw this I kind of did a mental happy dance for Nate...lol if I wasn't at work it probably would have been actual...lol

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
              Ok gotta admit, when I saw this I kind of did a mental happy dance for Nate...lol if I wasn't at work it probably would have been actual...lol
              Chandler has stuffed Nate big time at least three times. The Bucks dont have a go to guy. Helps to have someone like that late in the game.

Comment

And almost 30 minutes played.

But Bucks lose.

Comment

Nate: 9 points, 4 assists, 1 rebound, 1 steal, 1 block, 2 turnover, 29 minutes played.

Nice job. Helped Milwaukee erase a 29-point deficit. Tied it up late in the game but eventually fell 7, 90-83. He was the point guard for the last quarter and looked just fine.

Now there's another sport I'll have to follow!

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
                    And almost 30 minutes played.

But Bucks lose.
                    When he was on the bench they had trouble initiating their offense. Good first game for Nate.

Comment

Nate Wolters=Household name.

Comment

Nates shooting will improve as he won't face a former DPOY every night and gets used to the NBA length and speed
                        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Link to the Milwaukee Bucks official site and their "pro-shop"....can buy an official #6 Wolters jersey.
                          http://www.milwaukeeproshop.com/sear...x?CategoryID=7

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                            Nates shooting will improve as he won't face a former DPOY every night and gets used to the NBA length and speed
                            Hopefully that is the case. I didn't see any of the game, but the stat sheet shows 3-12 on FG's. I realize stats don't tell the whole story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                              Hopefully that is the case. I didn't see any of the game, but the stat sheet shows 3-12 on FG's. I realize stats don't tell the whole story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I watched. He was totally out of sync and nervous in the first quarter. After that he settled in. He had a few bad plays but overall played ok. He just never looked comfortable offensively, but it's quite a step up to the NBA and to be thrown into the spotlight like that.

I think another major factor is that he's not used to playing with the first team. I have to admit I thought he'd end up the D-League right away and maybe get a small shot at the NBA. It was really cool watching him out there.
                              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Here's the initial Milwaukee Sentinel Journal story. Must admit I didn't think we'd see Wolters' name in the game headline this soon.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/229975661.html
                                The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Working...
                                X