Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    For those who didn't buy tickets to see the Bucks and Wolves at The Pentagon, the Bucks just announced that they will broadcast that game through FS Wisconsion

"FS Wisconsin will televise 2 Pre-season games, Oct. 8 at Clev and Oct. 10 vs Minn at Sioux Falls, SD. Sidney Moncrief will join me (Jim Paschke) for both."
    I believe it will also be on Fox Sports North.

Comment

I recieved the following email from SDSU Ticket Office a few days ago.

"The Jackrabbit Ticket Office was able to purchase a limited number of discounted tickets for the Bucks vs Timberwolves Exhibition game at the Sanford Pentagon in Sioux Falls. Former SDSU men’s basketball player Nate Wolters is currently on the Milwaukee Bucks roster. Tipoff is scheduled for 7pm on October 10.

Discounted tickets are $40 each and can be purchased by calling 1-866-GoJacks or stopping by the Jackrabbit Ticket Office on the first floor of Frost Arena during normal business hours, M-F, 9am-5pm."

Comment

Here's a couple of pictures of Nate during day 3 of training camp. It has to be pretty surreal for Nate to go against these guys especially Luke Ridnour after watching him play with the Wolves last season.

http://www.nba.com/bucks/galleries

Comment

Wolters media day interview:

http://www.nba.com/bucks/video/2013/...rsmov-2607162/

Comment

His biceps look freaking huge.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
              His biceps look freaking huge.
              Not only that, but love his demeanor during the interview. Very patient, though that was not the first time those questions had been asked.

Comment

Nater vs. Ridnour : https://twitter.com/Bucks/status/385...224064/photo/1

Comment

Anybody else excited to watch Nate Wolter's first NBA game?? I'm going to make sure I watch on first row sports.
                  "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Anyone with Dish Network should be able to get the game at 6:00 pm on channel 441. They have a free preview of their NBA League Pass during the pre-season and the first week or so of the regular season. I believe that DirecTV might have that also.

Comment

I have access to all kinds of tickets and I can't be there. I will be trying to watch it on TV. Bummed out.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

For those with Directv who have the sport package ch 669 will carry the first preseason game and will also carry Thursdays game!

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                          Anyone with Dish Network should be able to get the game at 6:00 pm on channel 441. They have a free preview of their NBA League Pass during the pre-season and the first week or so of the regular season. I believe that DirecTV might have that also.
                          Channel 441 is not available. No Free Preview for this channel.

Comment

Couldn't watch the game but by looking at his stat line it seems to me that Wolters did pretty well for his 1st NBA preseason game. In 12 minutes of action Nate got 2 rebounds, 3 assists (lead the the team), 2 points (2-2 ft; 0-3 fg ; 0-1 3fg ), 1 steal, and 1 turnover. He was +9 which was second on the team with the Greek rookie leading with +13

Comment

Couldn't watch the game but by looking at his stat line it seems to me that Wolters did pretty well for his 1st NBA preseason game. In 12 minutes of action Nate got 2 rebounds, 3 assists (lead the the team), 2 points (2-2 ft; 0-3 fg ; 0-1 3fg ), 1 steal, and 1 turnover. He was +9 which was second on the team with the Greek rookie leading with +13
                              He did not play until the 4th but did play the whole quarter. Didnt force anything but I really want him to be aggressive and look for his own shot. I thought he played alright. Had a midrange jumper rim out and the missed 3 was off the front of the rim which makes me wonder if he is still adjusting to longer 3pt line. Drove to the basket one time and got fouled where he made both free throws. Somehow I missed his 3rd shot attempt. Can't wait to watch him again. The Bucks are not good, and I would not have built the Bucks team the way the management has.
                              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

The Timberwoves broadcast team will have the game on Fox Sports North, which works for me in Brandon. Sweet.

http://www.foxsportsnorth.com/wolves_fsnorth_schedule
                                The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Working...
                                X