Griner to the Mavs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Griner to the Mavs?

I'd be really, really annoyed if Griner got drafted and Wolters didn't. Really.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
      I'd be really, really annoyed if Griner got drafted and Wolters didn't. Really.
      Me too.

Comment

The last 5 picks of the draft are foreigners that nobody has ever heard of nor will ever come to the NBA anyways.
        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Inviting Griner to play in the summer league is one thing but no NBA team is going to waste a draft pick on her.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
            Inviting Griner to play in the summer league is one thing but no NBA team is going to waste a draft pick on her.
            You know Cuban is just sitting back and laughing at what he started.
            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
              You know Cuban is just sitting back and laughing at what he started.
              You bet he is.He got some publicity out of it just by talking about it. The guy might be goofy but he's not dumb.

Comment

Working...
              X