Alerus Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alerus Center

In an article that said USF beat UND at the Alerus Center said that USD, SDSU, NDSU and Augie haven't won there. My question is how many times have SDSU and NDSU played in there?

Re: Alerus Center

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
    In an article that said USF beat UND at the Alerus Center said that USD, SDSU, NDSU and Augie haven't won there. My question is how many times have SDSU and NDSU played in there?
    I believe it opened in 2001 and we lost a game in there that year. I don't think we have played there since.

So, one loss in one game against UND in the Alerus.

Well, I'm not too bright and thought he was asking how often SDSU played NDSU there instead of how often each team has played UND there. Thanks to Hando for a more complete answer.
    Last edited by jackmd; 05-25-2010, 01:12 PM.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

The Bison lost there in '01 and '03. Augie lost there in '01, '03, '05, and '07.

Comment

What's the secret of success in the Alerus Center, Hando? UND had good teams in those years and perhaps that's the answer. But, are there other factors like crowd noise?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          What's the secret of success in the Alerus Center, Hando? UND had good teams in those years and perhaps that's the answer. But, are there other factors like crowd noise?
          Suppression of the innocent visitors...when we last played up there, Jerry Busick and I were put on a security watch (honest, a security guard stood right behind our section the whole game) to keep us from ringing two cowbells (among the approximately 9,000 fans in the building). Other than that, there's nothing special about the Alerus Center...just another dump...oops...dome.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
            Suppression of the innocent visitors...when we last played up there, Jerry Busick and I were put on a security watch (honest, a security guard stood right behind our section the whole game) to keep us from ringing two cowbells (among the approximately 9,000 fans in the building). Other than that, there's nothing special about the Alerus Center...just another dump...oops...dome.
            You should of just treated the security guard as like your own personal body guard. Ask him if the perimeter was clear. Ask him to keep watch outside the men's room when you had to take a leak. Fun stuff like that
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
            X