• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great West Womens Tourney

The attendance at the USD game today, according to the box score, was 158

Re: Great West Womens Tourney

Originally posted by Roy View Post

...which realistically probably means 9. All joking aside, don't players, coaches, staff, workers, volunteers, etc. all count as attendance. If that is the case, my figure is pretty close.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Hasn't SDSU played a few games on the road in front of friends and family--of SDSU players?
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        Hasn't SDSU played a few games on the road in front of friends and family--of SDSU players?
        I think that's part of what makes the ORU & Oakland games hard.

Comment

on a brighter note, there were 413 in attendance last night for the utah valley/chi st game. should figure it would be better when the host team plays. wow, there were only 677 there when the utah valley men played texas pan american. and the uvu events center seats 8500.

Comment

...and the men's game tonight draws....wait for it....167!!!
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Soon, this thread will have outdrawn the entire Great West Tournament.

Hilarity I tell you!
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I have nothing to say but am laughing so hard right now! I just want to attend an event that was bigger than the Great West Tournament, without leaving my couch.

Comment

I guess the Great West Tourney makes Centenary look pretty good.
                  How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitNation View Post
                    I have nothing to say but am laughing so hard right now! I just want to attend an event that was bigger than the Great West Tournament, without leaving my couch.
                    Terry's live chats out draw these games.

Comment

Working...
                    X