Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USF's DeBoer to SIU

DeBoer resigns at USF

Kalen DeBoer resigned this morning as head coach of the University of Sioux Falls football team to become offensive coordinator at Southern Illinois.The Cougars will make a formal announcement today.

More...
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Re: USF's DeBoer to SIU

I think this is a huge blow to USF. Couple that with Morrell already leaving as well. Next year and then the transition to D2 after next year could be even more difficult now.

Comment

Yikes, interesting to see the difference between USD/SDSU transition to a higher level and USF. Both USD and SDSU pretty much kept their coaching staffs, USF has already lost pretty much all their football coaches.
      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
        Yikes, interesting to see the difference between USD/SDSU transition to a higher level and USF. Both USD and SDSU pretty much kept their coaching staffs, USF has already lost pretty much all their football coaches.
        As much as I hate to see him to to an already strong conference foe, good for Deboer.

I have a feeling USF is going to get a rude awakening in D2 football.

Good luck with that.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Former SDSU GA, Ryan Grubb, is the new interim head coach for USF.

Comment

Working...
          X