Why are games like this scheduled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are games like this scheduled?

What is Duke's point here? NC Central had more turnovers than attempted shots.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/recap?gameId=293620150

Re: Why are games like this scheduled?

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    What is Duke's point here? NC Central had more turnovers than attempted shots.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/recap?gameId=293620150
    North Carolina Central could have used their most well known alum tonight, none other than Jesse Jackson. I always thought Jesse had a basketbal body good for playing a power forward.. Well its about money. Duke is probably trying to help NCCentral out. I don't know if NC Central has been D1 very long in fact they might be still in the transistion period.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      North Carolina Central could have used their most well known alum tonight, none other than Jesse Jackson. I always thought Jesse had a basketbal body good for playing a power forward.. Well its about money. Duke is probably trying to help NCCentral out. I don't know if NC Central has been D1 very long in fact they might be still in the transistion period.
      yes, I believe NC Central is in the process of reclassification.

And there are many who believe that Jesse Jackson has been all about the money for quite some time. But that gets deep into the murky water of politics, doesn't it?
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

No amount of money is worth that kind of humiliation. I feel sorry for the young women. They were down 22-0 before they had a chance to look up and they gave up the last 22 points of the first half.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
          No amount of money is worth that kind of humiliation. I feel sorry for the young women. They were down 22-0 before they had a chance to look up and they gave up the last 22 points of the first half.
          Opps I thought this was a men's game and thats why I injected Jesse Jackson's name. I guess Jesse would have to be into drag to be part of this game.

Comment

Also, both schools are in Durham. That's part of the scheduling - no travel for either team.

Comment

Working...
            X