Keep DSU in your prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep DSU in your prayers

Three members of the Dickinson State softball team were found deceased in a pond in North Dakota. A terrible tragedy that made national news, keep them in your prayers.
    http://www.thedickinsonpress.com/eve...icle/id/29016/

Re: Keep DSU in your prayers

That is horrific. My condolences to the families of those 3 young women.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Heard about it on the radio yesterday and saw an article on ESPN regarding it too. What a horrible thing to have happen. Sounds like they were out star gazing when the accident happened.
      Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

This is just one of those punch-you-in-the-gut sorts of things. It just makes you kind of numb, and a bit sick.

Horrible, horrible, horrible. The word "condolences" seems so inadequate.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

...gives you chills just thinking about it. What in the world could've happened that they drove into a pond and no one got out?
          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
          X