UND vs Cal Poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UND vs Cal Poly

UND 31 Cal Poly 17 final. Is UND fielding two different teams or are they just that inconsistent?
    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Re: UND vs Cal Poly

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
    UND 31 Cal Poly 17 final. Is UND fielding two different teams or are they just that inconsistent?
    They stacked the box and Cal Poly's QB can not throw to save his life. Dally would have thrown for 350 in this game. UND also looked like they want this one and they played that way. Cal Poly looked like they thought they could just show up and win.

Comment

Smallest crowd for a UND regular season football game in the history of the Alerus.

Comment

I really think I threw up in my mouth a little bit when I saw the score of this game. WTF?

And S. Utah beat UC Davis.

Two teams thinking they still had outside shots coming out of a non-auto berth conference fall all over themselves today.

S. Utah could win the Great West. Who would have thunk?

Comment

Does this mean USF is better than SDSU?

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
            I am afraid this will be said somewhere in South Dakota this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              I am afraid this will be said somewhere in South Dakota this week.
              So funny
              You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post

It probably does. But then by applying the common opponents/results equation, SDSU should be ranked in the Top 25 of FBS. #4 ranked Iowa needs two blocked FG's in the last minute to beat UNI, which SDSU beat in a well played victory. By that logic SDSU is in FBS Top 25, right behind USF.
                I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

So from that logic may we conclude that SDSU is a 9 point favorite over Iowa and USF is a 46 point favorite over SDSU? Dare we say USF may be favored over the Gators? Perhaps USF is the best college team ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
                    Smallest crowd for a UND regular season football game in the history of the Alerus.
                    What was the attendance?
                    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                      What was the attendance?
                      6,711; about half capacity.

They've had three first round playoff games in recent years in the 5,000-6,000 range, but this was the lowest regular season game. The record might only stand for one week, however, as UND plays Southern Oregon(NAIA) on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                      X