Clear All

Re: USD at UND

UND scores to go up 20-12.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
      I have Dish Network. Bummer.

USD scores. 12-7 Coyotes. Another blocked extra point. Ed forgot to recruit a kicker. We've got two.
      The game I went to (against Drake) Dusty Nwatny (sp?) the WR, was kicking.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Not related to this game but I see Southern Utah beat Texas St. 38-16.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
          The game I went to (against Drake) Dusty Nwatny (sp?) the WR, was kicking.
          Dusty Nowotny of St. Thomas More has the highest number of points as a kicker ever in South Dakota according to the High School Record book published by Mariah Press. He also has the highest number of receiving touchdowns in a season and a career.

Comment

UND 20, USD 12

End of the 3rd.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

More announcer whining after a USD penalty on a FG gives UND a TD.

USD 12
              UND 27

9:43 left.
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                More announcer whining after a USD penalty on a FG gives UND a TD.

USD 12
                UND 27

9:43 left.
                I have a personal preference for the British spelling: whingeing.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

USD 4th and goal at the one... didn't get it. Game over.
                  Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I watched a few minutes of the UND / USD game on replay this afternoon (Sunday). USD wasn't out-manned by UND but USD seemed to not have much of a plan. They seemed disorganized. I watched from a little more than 5 minutes on the clock to the end of the game. The 'Yotes had some chances to do something but didn't.

As far as I could tell from my limited viewing, we're a lot faster than either UND or USD. Our defense looks much better than the UND defense which seemed to have its way with USD in the end.

USD has some tools -- they just seemed out of synch.

Comment

I was there and witnessed it. We have to be the most lackluster team on the face of the planet. We play with no enthsuiasm or energy. We just go through the motions.

At the beginning of the year, I really did believe that our offense could keep us in most games. That's not the case. At times, we just aren't very good.

I am not throwing them under the bus, but it is very disheartening to watch and not see any emotions.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                        I was there and witnessed it. We have to be the most lackluster team on the face of the planet. We play with no enthsuiasm or energy. We just go through the motions.

At the beginning of the year, I really did believe that our offense could keep us in most games. That's not the case. At times, we just aren't very good.

I am not throwing them under the bus, but it is very disheartening to watch and not see any emotions.
                        I thought the Jacks were a little flat in Caly as well. Not sure why but I just didn't see or feal the emotion on the field. Stig was plenty animated on the sidelines.

The games were kind of similar it sounds like. Cal-Poly seemed to want it more in the second half. The loss of Crawford and the pick 6 just seemed to deflate our guys and definitely pumped the Poly players and fans up. They just came out and beat us that 2nd half. Poly wanted it more and they won the game. Sounds like UND did the same.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                          I thought the Jacks were a little flat in Caly as well. Not sure why but I just didn't see or feal the emotion on the field. Stig was plenty animated on the sidelines.

The games were kind of similar it sounds like. Cal-Poly seemed to want it more in the second half. The loss of Crawford and the pick 6 just seemed to deflate our guys and definitely pumped the Poly players and fans up. They just came out and beat us that 2nd half. Poly wanted it more and they won the game. Sounds like UND did the same.
                          Couldn't have said it better myself. Hugely disappointing.

Comment

Working...
                          X