Ramses Barden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramses Barden

Just got drafted by the New York Giants in the 3rd round. Will be interesting to see how he fits with Eli Manning. He should definitely get a chance to win a spot with the Giants week receiving corps.

Re: Ramses Barden

Great team for him to go to IMO. They need a receiver of his caliber (who wouldn't) and he should get a great shot at making an impact. Was watching ESPN when the pick came through. Herm Edwards was in love with him and the pick.
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Seeing where/when Ramses would go was the highlight of this years draft for me. I think he's going to make a splash in the NFL. Congrats Ramses!
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I hadn't heard of him, so I googled him. It was like a one man highlight show against the Coyotes. That guy is very good, and our D backfield is very suspect.

Comment

As a Giants fan I am really pumped about this. The only thing that could be better would be if JaRon had been drafted there.
          "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
          -Leo Rosten

Comment

Honestly, he is the one reciever I was sold on in this draft. Obviously Crabtree, Harvin, Nicks, Bey, etc are more deserving of a higher pick, but that's just it, with the higher pick you have the higher expectations. I felt a 3rd round pick for Ramses gets you a 6'6 225 lb WR who might just be the next Colston.

Just wish he wouldn't have gone to the dreaded Giants.

Comment

Another former opponent had success after, if I'm not mistaken, being drafted in the third round from a FCS school...Northern Colorado, Vincent Jackson, I believe.

I hope Ramses Barden has a similiar oppurtunity. Just not against the Vikes.

Comment

Originally posted by SD-STATE View Post
                Another former opponent had success after, if I'm not mistaken, being drafted in the third round from a FCS school...Northern Colorado, Vincent Jackson, I believe.

I hope Ramses Barden has a similiar oppurtunity. Just not against the Vikes.
                They were talking about him on ESPN today. Expectations are high for Ramses. If he does well its expected, if he doesn't, well I think we all know what that will mean.

Jackson is a stud. Barden has the tools to be just as good if not better.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                X