Coach Carousel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Carousel

With the season coming to a close, musical chairs starts for coaches.

It was reported yesterday by ESPN that Xavier's Sean Miller was being sought by Arizona. Tonight, ESPN is reporting Miller has told Arizona "no thanks".

Some nice programs (Memphis and Arizona are two) are looking for coaches.

Re: Coach Carousel

I just happened to stop by the ORU message board for reading purposes only. There was a thread about coaching changes. Liberty University, Jerry Falwell's school has had a good coach by the name of Currier who is leaving to be come an assistant at U of Virginia. One thing that has the ORU fans a little nervous is that one of the assistants Hankins is underconsideration for the job at Liberty. I had not looked to much at ORU but they have 5 assistants or people with various titles. Looking at the bios's they have all been at ORU 10 or more years. Kind of tells SDSU how much more we have to do to beef up and retain a good staff for our head coach. I know this is almost Summit League material and the mods can move if they deem it necessary. The carosusel has just started in motion. More changes are coming.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      With the season coming to a close, musical chairs starts for coaches.

It was reported yesterday by ESPN that Xavier's Sean Miller was being sought by Arizona. Tonight, ESPN is reporting Miller has told Arizona "no thanks".

Some nice programs (Memphis and Arizona are two) are looking for coaches.
      And now it is being reported Miller has accepted the Arizona job!

Comment

USC's women's basketball coach resigned today.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/news/story?id=4054057

Comment

Working...
        X