Refereeing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refereeing

Apparently bad referreeing isn't left just to the Summit League. I am watching the SEC final on CBS and the Refs have absolutely destroyed the last 45 seconds of this game.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Re: Refereeing

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
    Apparently bad referreeing isn't left just to the Summit League. I am watching the SEC final on CBS and the Refs have absolutely destroyed the last 45 seconds of this game.

I was thinking the same thing. That was poor, the ref's didn't step up an extra level for a game so meaningful. The players and coaches "brought it", but the refs and the timekeeper didn't.
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Game was poorly refereed all along, I think, with players getting away with way too physical play on both ends (and both teams). I think the end of the game was a natural result of the refs not enforcing the rules all throughout the game.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

To me it looked like the Summit refs were doing some of the Class AA games in Brookings this weekend. Travel calls, strange fouls, etc.

Comment

Working...
        X