CSU's Tim Miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSU's Tim Miles

Former NDSU Men's Basketball Coach Tim Miles (he recruited the current Bison seniors) is in his second year at Colorado State. In Tim's first season at CSU, his team was winless in the Mountain West Conference, 0-16.

Last night, New Mexico beat CSU in Ft. Collins, in a double-overtime, 81-79 before 3,023 fans. The Rams are now 9-22 for the season, and 4-11 in the Mountain West. They wrap up their regular season at the other SDSU, San Diego State, Wednesday evening.

I know Tim and hold him in very high regard. He's a good coach. He's an even better recruiter. He's having more than his share of struggles and while there are lots of differences between CSU's struggles and those of the Jackrabbits, there are a few similarities too. I'm confident Tim will turn the program around but it's going to take some time. SDSU's men's program under the guidance of Coach Nagy, will be a team to watch in 09-10.

Re: CSU's Tim Miles

His uncle QC Miles took Gann Valley to the State B over 50 years ago when there was a notion that Native Americans and white kids could not play as a team. Something tells me that the Miles family loves a challenge. Also there has been soon serious off the court incidents at CSU that Tim inherited but has had to deal with.

Comment

Working...
    X