Espn360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espn360

Just dilly-dallying around tonight, I happened to come across an add for ESPN360 on ESPN webpage. I downloaded it, its free, by the way, and it's incredible how many games it airs.

I started watching the replay of tonights NDSU vs ORU game, but now I'm watching a replay of SDSU vs. ORU from thursday night...for free.

Did anyone else realize how good ESPN360 is?
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Re: Espn360

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    Just dilly-dallying around tonight, I happened to come across an add for ESPN360 on ESPN webpage. I downloaded it, its free, by the way, and it's incredible how many games it airs.

I started watching the replay of tonights NDSU vs ORU game, but now I'm watching a replay of SDSU vs. ORU from thursday night...for free.

Nope because I can't get it

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
      Nope because I can't get it
      Yeah, apparently its only available to people with certain broadband providers...mediacom being one of the providers.

Not sure what other providers its available from.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post

360 is fantastic, I've watched several games on there. The picture quality is great.

Comment

Working...
        X