FCS semifinal results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FCS semifinal results

Montana 35-27, JMU on the move with 1 minute left. Montana is trying to blow this thing.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: FCS semifinal results

I hate the east coast bias and therefore the east coast teams. The announcers on ESPN2 are tough to listen to. JMU drops the pass on 4th down.

Montana will win. Good for the Griz.

35-27 Montana. I'm pleasantly surprised.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Over on AGS the teams from the better conferences are stunned that a team from the lesser/weaker conferences west of the Appalachians could beat one of their own. I hate all those teams and hope UNI finds a way to stomp Richmond. Screw the CAA and the rest of the east coast snobs.

Comment

I agree, I hope the CAA is wiped out of the playoffs

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          Over on AGS the teams from the better conferences are stunned that a team from the lesser/weaker conferences west of the Appalachians could beat one of their own. I hate all those teams and hope UNI finds a way to stomp Richmond. Screw the CAA and the rest of the east coast snobs.
          Agreed. I cannot stand the east coast bias on ESPN. When its basketball season, all you hear is ACC and Big East it makes me want to puke. And while I have no love for Montana, I am glad they beat JMU.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
            I agree, I hope the CAA is wiped out of the playoffs
            For those who think I'm overreacting wait until we get screwed out of a playoff spot when some east coast asshole selects a 5th team from the CAA instead of a 3rd team from the MVFC because the CAA is "just so much better." I am nearly 100% confident it would have happened this year if we had beaten SIU and NDSU and finished 8-4. Maine, who wouldn't have finished 8-4 with our schedule, would have been selected ahead of us because of the east coast bias.

I really don't like cheering for Montana or UNI but I will be damn pleased if they meet in Chattanooga next week.

Comment

Richmond pulls out a win with 12 sec left by a point.

Comment

Well, now to cheer for Montana again. Nice to see UNI a few pts/secs. from the championship game. We aren't that far behind that team.

Surprised to see Montana making it this far. Even their fans thought their team was down this year. I think it's their tradition and experience along with their team stepping up. It's too bad Weber didn't get the home game due to winning the conference. Montana did only have one loss, but their schedule was not that strong this year and the Big Sky seems to be down, save Weber.

Comment

Working...
                X