X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montana State vs USD

In the fourth quarter, MSU 35 USD 0

Re: Montana State vs USD

USD scores in garbage time. Then USD fumbles the snap on the extra point and MSU runs it back for 2. 37-6. Meierkort just completely lost it on that play. He wanted a forward lateral or something. Like those two points make any difference.

Wow, FCS is EXACTLY like D2, isn't it. Oh, wait...
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post

Wow, FCS is EXACTLY like D2, isn't it. Oh, wait...
      Nice

Comment

I listened to the game on the radio. The play by play guy is fine, but the color commentator a homer who just recites cliches that could apply to any team and any game in America. No unique insights. I think he said "us" and "we" and "ours" in the same sentence describing one play, just in case there was any confusion among listeners about whose side he was on. The play by play guy takes a more professional approach and is easier to listen to. Anyway, USD was never in the game. I had thought the Coyotes might have a chance, but they were never in the game.
        This space for lease.

Comment

Final 37-18. USD managed 241 yards of offense. USD's defense played OK, allowing just 235 yards.

Still in search of that first win over an FCS team. Next week it gets tougher: USD goes to Cal Poly a team that is about 3 times more talented than MSU. You're not going to hear any smack from me since we have to host Cal Poly a couple weeks later. I hope USD puts up a good fight against them. But Barden, Dally and company are really good.
          Last edited by JimmyJack; 09-28-2008, 07:09 AM. Reason: Corrected USD's total yards
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
          X