Cal Poly 2008 Schedule Poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cal Poly 2008 Schedule Poster

Cal Poly's 2008 schedule poster: https://secure.techxpress.net/gopoly...e%20poster.pdf

Left to right: RB James Noble, RB Ryan Mole, WR Tredale Tolver, OL Stephen Field, QB Jonathan Dally, LB Mark Restelli, LB Fred Hives and WR Ramses Barden.

Re: Cal Poly 2008 Schedule Poster

Looks good!

Comment

There are some horses on that poster! I'm predicting a great season for the Mustange including a win at SDSU and a loss at SDSU. The SDSU win will be in the first game of the season at San Diego when Poly scores well on the Chuck Long-coached Aztecs still struggling for some respectability. Sorry, SloStang, the loss to SDSU will be in Brookings!

Best of luck to the Mustangs this year!

Comment

Good looking poster...hope we have something put together for our team. If we do I have not seen it yet.....Looking forward to seeing Cal Poly here this fall....and hopefully Slostang with them......

Go Jacks !!!!!!!
        http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

wow Barden is a horse, I never knew he was that big

Comment

I picked up a State schedule poster about a month ago in the ticket office. I am not sure if they are available other places.

Comment

I think that it will be another great game like the last four have been. I wish I could make it, but unfortunately it is not in the budget this year. I'll be there in spirit though.

Comment

Working...
              X