Fiscal issues at upper levels of D-I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiscal issues at upper levels of D-I

A great series (and a shamless plug to a good friend) that looks at the complexities going on financially at Michigan State

http://www.greenandwhite.com/apps/pb...template=theme

Re: Fiscal issues at upper levels of D-I

the economy in Michigan really sucks right now. Here where I live the biggest employer in the county has annouced that it will go bankrupt in 90 days if it doesnt find a new buyer. 600 plus to be laid off. Our Canuck governor, Jenny, raised taxes and reworked the business tax and both have failed, more money out of our pockets. the schools are taking it in the shorts etc. Oh to live in SoDak once again.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
      the economy in Michigan really sucks right now. Here where I live the biggest employer in the county has annouced that it will go bankrupt in 90 days if it doesnt find a new buyer. 600 plus to be laid off. Our Canuck governor, Jenny, raised taxes and reworked the business tax and both have failed, more money out of our pockets. the schools are taking it in the shorts etc. Oh to live in SoDak once again.
      Your tag line is great. Almost as good as your avatar. I wish I could say more but the mods would censor me right away.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        Your tag line is great. Almost as good as your avatar. I wish I could say more but the mods would censor me right away.

Funny, my favorite Ben Frankiln quote has always been "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Working...
        X