Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD Women v. Delta State

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
    Watched the game last night and the 'Yotes played very well.

Best of luck to them in the final! It would be the last positive thing that is likely to happen at USD for a while.

I couldn't help but watch the game and try and compare USD's team to SDSU's team this year and when they won it all in the last year in D2.

Sorry, not trying to throw smack here but I just don't see their team as being nearly as talented as either of those SDSU teams. They may be good enough to get it done and win the D2 tournament but both of those SDSU teams would win by 10+ in my opinion.

Tried to take off the yellow and blue glasses when making the comparison. What does everyone else think?

SUPERBUNNY
    CONTEXT warning: Not being critical of SUPER B just voicing my opinion.

First, I think the comparison is irrelevant. Second, if the conclusion is that SDSU's teams were better it doesn't take anything away from what USD has or will accomplish. If the conclusion is that USD's team is better it doesn't take anything away from what SDSU has and will accomplish.

I am extremely proud to speak about women's basketball at SDSU as it pertains to their recent success and in memory of those elite 8 appearances and that championship. I would expect USD fans to do/feel the same.

Lastly, our teams were better because they wore blue and yellow.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Re: USD Women v. Delta State

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      CONTEXT warning: Not being critical of SUPER B just voicing my opinion.

First, I think the comparison is irrelevant. Second, if the conclusion is that SDSU's teams were better it doesn't take anything away from what USD has or will accomplish. If the conclusion is that USD's team is better it doesn't take anything away from what SDSU has and will accomplish.

I am extremely proud to speak about women's basketball at SDSU as it pertains to their recent success and in memory of those elite 8 appearances and that championship. I would expect USD fans to do/feel the same.

Lastly, our teams were better because they wore blue and yellow.
      Good post Jackmd! I agree that the comaprison is irrelevant. They usually are unless you play head to head. However, I couldn't help but think about it while watching the game.

In no way was I trying to take anything away from the seasons that both teams had because they are both fantastic!

Bingo on the yellow and blue comment!

SUPEBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
      X