winona state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winona state

Winona State advanced to the final four with a 67-54 win over previously unbeaten Grand Valley State. If we have to discuss d2 basketball on this board, I would prefer discussing WSU men's team over usd2 girls team.

Re: winona state

Winona State defeats previously undefeated Bentley 86-75 in the D2 national semis to advance to the title game for the 3rd year in arow. They will play Augusta State on Saturday at 2:30 pm. This will be shown live on CBS.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
      Winona State defeats previously undefeated Bentley 86-75 in the D2 national semis to advance to the title game for the 3rd year in arow. They will play Augusta State on Saturday at 2:30 pm. This will be shown live on CBS.
      Fairly sloppy play by Bentley and Winona State throughout the game. However, Winona was moving the ball better and aggressively rebounding relative to Bentley. Amazing how the NSIC has become the dominant Basketball D-II conference over the NCC since NDSU/SDSU left.

Comment

Wife is gone today, I've got the kids. We'll be watching/playing basketball all day. I plan to check out the DII tilt featuring Winona and then the regional championships from the Men's DI tourney. I need Carolina and UCLA to pick up wins tonight and Texas and Kansas tomorrow for my auction and pool. Hard not to cheer for Xavier and Davidson, though. Curry has been a blast to watch.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Looking like Winona is going to win their 2nd title in 3 years. They were down 16 in the first half, 12 at halftime, gonna win going away. Nice program they have over in Winona right now. Great crowd support too. Especially considering the game is in Massachusetts.

Now, just waiting for the big boys to start their games.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Congrats to WSU. I think they drew better with a 22 hour trip to Springfield than usd2 has with a 4 hour trip to Kearney.

Comment

Working...
            X