NCAA Tourney - March Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Tourney - March Madness

I'm sitting at Cubby's watching the Xavier/Georgia game right now. Decent crowd here. Planning to head towards Frost at about 5:30. Gonna be a good day.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: NCAA Tourney - March Madness

How did Drake shoot 38 FT's and Western Kentucky only 18? I thought W.K. would handle them. Did Drake deserve that many more free shots than WK? I couldn't watch the game.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Drake was playing from behind almost the whole game. The foul situation in the first half led to them shooting so many free throws compared to Western who didn't even get in the bonus.
      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Duke is done and ... I ... feel ... HAPPY!

Have a good Easter, Jackrabbit fans.
        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
          Duke is done and ... I ... feel ... HAPPY!

Have a good Easter, Jackrabbit fans.
          Agreed, glad to see Dook go. Live by the 3.....

Unfortunate for my auction pool, ND didn't show up. Washington State must be better than I realized. I need Pitt over Mich St and Memphis and then Texas out of that region or I'm done.

Comment

Silly question as I've watched limited game action on CBS...but is there a reason it's not the "Road to the Final Four" this year and they're referring to the tournament as the "Men's Basketball Championship"?
            I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

My brackets officially dead. I had Texas in the finals against UNC. Still had a chance to finish in the top 3 until Memphis decided to crush the Longhorns today. I hope UCLA beats Mempis, I'm not a fan of Calapari (sp?).

Comment

I ran out of tourniquets way to early, blood every where. In a pool of just under 50, I have all four of the final four, and am sitting at #40. I should have entered a D-3 women's pool.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
                  Silly question as I've watched limited game action on CBS...but is there a reason it's not the "Road to the Final Four" this year and they're referring to the tournament as the "Men's Basketball Championship"?
                  I hadn't noticed, I wonder if this has anything to do with the NCAA buying the men's NIT.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
                  X