Article on Ex-UWGB Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article on Ex-UWGB Coach

Not sure if this link will work (I'm a little computer illiterate), but its an interesting read about the coach who AJ was going to replace.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/column...t&lid=tab4pos1

Here is the "rant" that the article talked about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQdAIlQL-kQ
    Last edited by darkerstill; 03-02-2008, 12:52 AM.

Re: Article on Ex-UWGB Coach

I was sitting in Perkins yesterday morning. They had ESPN on without sound so saw the rant twice and could not figure out what it was all about. Now I know thanks. Coach Borseth appears to be very passionate about coaching and by the sound of things he was not getting the calls that he felt he should have in this game. AJ may have a more subdued image in these kind of situations, but he is as passionate as Borseth about playing good basketball, winning and other aspects of the game. We need to hang on to AJ, he is as capable as Borseth.

Comment

Kevin broke a clipboard against Michigan State earlier this year when his team wasn't responding to a request. He certainly is passionate, if not borderline psychotic. But there's no questioning he is a fantastic coach and recruiter with the job he did at UWGB. He's really turned around the Wolverines, who will get into the WNIT.

Comment

Originally posted by sfsd View Post
        Kevin broke a clipboard against Michigan State earlier this year when his team wasn't responding to a request. He certainly is passionate, if not borderline psychotic. But there's no questioning he is a fantastic coach and recruiter with the job he did at UWGB. He's really turned around the Wolverines, who will get into the WNIT.
        Just maybe we will get to watch him at Frost.

Comment

Working...
        X