Nebraska Volleyball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nebraska Volleyball

Appears to be a bit of trouble in paradise down here.

Original article
    Follow-up article

I'm sure JimmyJack has some thoughts on the coach's response towards the journalism school.
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Re: Nebraska Volleyball

Great post, jacksfanine. That's a fascinating story. I recall when Holloway, the fabulous soph announced she was leaving and abruptly transferred to Alabama. She was the heir to Pavan's success.

I think Nebraska lost three All-Americans this year, two to graduation and one, Holloway, who just left.

They'll still be loaded next year but they've lost a lot of talent.

I'll bet the coach puts a lid on the team and forbids them from talking to reporters.

Nebraska's volleyball team has its own Sports Info Director! They have their own formally organized booster club, too.

Comment

Re: Nebraska Volleyball

An update (credit to The Lincolnite Blog):

A person posting as “Wendy Cook” has posted a comment on the Daily Nebraskan’s website. Coach John Cook’s wife’s name is Wendy, but there is no way to know for sure if the comment was actually made by her. If it is “the” Wendy Cook, I’m surprised she would respond outside of the Athletic Department’s usual channels. But just in case it is her, and in case her comment is removed from the DN’s site, I am posting it here:
      It is very unfortunate that people take so much liberty in making assumptions about others without knowing all of the facts involved. As I am aware of the facts as they transpired, I take great offense to those that say that the team and /or coaches have been disrespectful in any way to Sarah. In my opinion, the reporting, or lack thereof, has been the most disrespectful to Sarah and created conflict where there was none. Sarah has not been kicked off the team.

more...

@JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
      --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Working...
      X