• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bo Pelini to be next N coach!

That's what ESPN News is reporting!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: Bo Pelini to be next N coach!

ESPN had Miles leaving LSU and going to Michigan: now, today -- untrue.

Osborne asked about Pellini and he's only saying 'no comment'.

Comment

Yeah, this has been quite the wacky day for coaches in college football. Normally you can take an ESPN source to the bank.

Who knows, my guess is Pelini will still be announced Monday but I guees it isn't a lock.

Weird stuff!!!!

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

I think Pelini is a lock but Nebraska, out of respect for LSU, won't talk at least until tomorrow or Monday (my guess).

Comment

I saw the clip from the Miles press conference and he has every right to be pissed off at Michigan for leaking the info. Michigan probably lost their coach who regarded the Michigan job as his "dream job".

I've read a few more things that defintely point to Pelini as the pick but until Osborne announces it anything could happen.

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

I think Bo would be very popular with the Husker Fans, and I think this is what will happen.

I too saw the Miles clip, boy was he upset and you cant blame him. Also CBS mentioned that Pelinei was leaving LSU. Apparently the offical announcement is forthcoming. He seems to be some one that get along with Osborne and he probably was a Osborne hire. I would not be surprised to see other former coaches returning to Lincoln if Pelini is hired.

Comment

Listening to ESPN radio on the way home from the Green Bay basketball game...one of the commentators opined that if the decision was soley up to Tom Osborne, Gill (current Buffalo head coach) would be the new Nebraska Coach. This commentator said, however, that some big (as in $$$) Nebraska alums were insistant on Pelini. From the context of the conversation, I concluded that Osborne was not opposed to Pelini but preferred Gill over Pelini.

Comment

Bo Pelini was officially introdced at a press conference today as the next Nebraska Football Coach!

I think he is the right guy at the right time!

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

Working...
                X