Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd Like To Ask A Small Favor...

Pardon the intrusion...

Athlon Sports is having a school spirit contest, and Britanny Baumann - a cheerleader from the University of Cincinnati - could use your help. The contest has been going for over 2 weeks and ends Friday - and it looks like she has it won. A few votes here and there from South Dakota could win the state.

It only takes a few seconds and you can vote more than once. So if a few of you vote maybe 10 times, I think she can take your state. Thanks.

Vote for Brittany here: http://www.athlonsports.com/college-football/8054/sideline-spirit?action=gallery&participant=75

PS. She's purty. Click on her pic where she's not in her cheerleading uniform. It will give you an enlarged photo. Most guys really like that one.

Re: I'd Like To Ask A Small Favor...

I'm locking this thread and convening a conference of the Moderators. I think we want to avoid the one-time posters as in this situation (voting for a cheerleader from another school).

We'll be back with a report.

JackJD

Comment

As noted, I have locked this thread for now. However, if anyone wants to vote as requested by the person who started the thread, the link in his message works. Have at it.

JackJD, Moderator

Comment

I'll open this back up, with the comment that I don't look kindly on drive-by spams from commercial organizations.

If GoJackRabbits#1 wants to come back here and participate in our community (by, for instance, responding to this thread in the next few days) then I'll let it go. Otherwise the thread will be nuked and his userid will be banned.

Thus ruleth the board owner.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I would like to place my vote for....wait for it....

Nuke the thread now and don't wait for the spammer to come back.
          I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Saw the same post over on Bisonville only by a user name something like GoBison#1.

Time for nuclear destruction.
            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Push the plunger

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

LOL...Hey, I had some PMs from the guy and he seemed okay. The Moderators have talked and we think filbert's position is reasonable.
                We'll see out it plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  I'll open this back up, with the comment that I don't look kindly on drive-by spams from commercial organizations.

If GoJackRabbits#1 wants to come back here and participate in our community (by, for instance, responding to this thread in the next few days) then I'll let it go. Otherwise the thread will be nuked and his userid will be banned.

Thus ruleth the board owner.
                  Hey, thanks. I didn't intend to disrupt the board. Each one has its own personality and if I determine ahead of time that this type of thing is not welcome, I won't post.

Like I told the mod in my pm's, evaluating the merits of different cheerleaders in the competition hasn't exactly been frowned upon by those who participated. It's fun talking it up on a few different boards. Guys are guys no matter where they live.

Anyway, my alma mater's cheerleader (Cincinnati) won the round and took South Dakota (thanks again). She made it to the final round.

Been really busy lately, but I'll try to check back in and chat about other things. Merry Christmas, y'all.

Comment

Working...
                  X