Why not State and State?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not State and State?

Chadron State and SDSU should play an exhibition game next season. This season the women are playing Wyoming and the men are playing at Colorado State. The Nebraska Huskers backed out last men's an an exhibition for the men (it was after that USC loss - ouch). Anywho, even though we are D2 I think we could give SDSU all they want (in all respect) while guaranteeing the Jacks a victory.

Also we have been in the news because of our football team and Mr. Danny Woodhead, people are forgetting we field basketball teams. I know it's just absolute wishful thinking, but why not? Chadron State and South Dakota State at Frost Arena. I know there are a lot of West River South Dakotans that go to school here and I even met some from Yankton and Pierre.

Also we don't like that USD team very much either

Re: Why not State and State?

dude black hills state beat you last year.... given that bhsu had an up and down year and did beat Mayville State who made it to the National Championship they were still a below .500 NAIA team and the game wasn't even that close.....

Comment

Re: Why not State and State?

Yeah yeah, but we beat USD (the, according to Sports News, preseason #1 team in D2) and barely lost to them on a neutral court...and if anything I meant more the women. Mark down December 1st when CSC visits the Yellowjackets, paybacks are rough! Looking at our men's roster, you would think we were California State College...

Everyone and their brother beat our men last year, it was a down year. It was just a harmless idea

Comment

Working...
      X