Illinois Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illinois Basketball

Inspired by JackJD's Kansas State Thread, another one to watch is Illinois....with former Jackrabbit Steve Holdren....man he was fun to watch those 5 games he played. I'll never forget his screaming in pain under the basket when he tore his acl.

http://fightingillini.cstv.com/sport...skbl-body.html
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Re: Illinois Basketball

Illinois is playing an exhibition game right now on the big ten network and Steve Holdren is playing.

Comment

Awesome...I just tuned in. DirectTV has really increased their HD offerings as their recent ads have promised. The Big 10 Network is also offered with the basic package.

Comment

Steve has averaged 7 ppg and 2 rpg while palying 15 minutes pergame in exhibition wins over Quincey and Kentucky Wesleyan and a win in their opener over Northeastern.

Comment

Just noticed Illinois is on ESPN2 right now and leading Arizona ST. 29-9.

Comment

I'm watching Illinois totally destroy Arizona State, 29-9 right now, 8:21 left in the first half. ESPN U

The announcers were just talking about Steve Holdren, noting he's a transfer from South Dakota State.

Comment

Working...
            X