Jill Young

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jill Young

Is anyone hearing anything concerning Jill Young not going to Creighton?

Re: Jill Young

I have read on a very reliable site that she will not be going to Creighton after all.

Comment

Originally posted by trueblue View Post
      I have read on a very reliable site that she will not be going to Creighton after all.
      This is interesting information, but what "reliable" site are you referencing.

I wouldn't call any message board, reliable.

I'll withhold judgement until a reliable source can be referenced.
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

She isn't listed on the Creighton roster for 07-08.

http://www.gocreighton.com/SportSele...M_ID=1000&KEY=

Comment

Apparently, Jill may be a Jack, just not this season. I think she has to sit out this year and I am not sure if she can accept a scholarship for this season, so she may be paying her own way. I have heard conflicting reports on that part of the topic.

Comment

Does anyone have any idea what happened here and why she's not going to Creighton???

Comment

I don't know what the deal is here. I emailed 2 of my friends one who knows here and one who knows her brother. but haven't got a response. Her brother said she had a scholarship offer from every D-1 conference except the ACC. I don't know what the deal is. Shes not listed on the UC roster and there is no news (there wasn't much news for there womens sports period) You would think one of the publications (newspaper/television) would catch wind of this i its true since she is one of the best gbball players to come out of the state.
              Last edited by joeboo22; 08-30-2007, 05:13 PM.

Comment

The young woman will end up where she decides, whether its Creighton or somewhere else. Speculate all you want...
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Or don't speculate, which may not be as fun, but may be a better choice.

(I know I'm kinda crabby this morning; suffering from a 4OT loss hangover).

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
                  X