Small colleges in Sioux Falls will play each other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small colleges in Sioux Falls will play each other

I do wonder how extensively the Kansas City press would cover an agreement between Rockhurst and William Jewell (one D-II, one NAIA) . . .

Augustana, USF set to announce scheduling agreement (Argus-Leader article, get it before it's gone . . . )

Yes, I think the Sioux Falls market (and media) still need to grow up some and adjust to the new college sports reality in South Dakota. In order for that to happen, SDSU (and yes, USD) need some quality wins against top-tier opponents in the next few years.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: Small colleges in Sioux Falls will play each other

I agree 100%. Yes we can rip on the Argus all we want. Give them credit that they have hired two quality beat writers (Solari and then Vandrovec). We do have to get some big wins. Our WBB team has got a few and our FB team has just started. The men's basketball team will have to take this to the next level and wake up the old guard in the meadia. I think they will have to get some big wins and I think these wins will need to be in March. The administration and the coaches have laid a great foundation and the next couple years are going to be a fun ride.
    Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

Working...
    X