USD AD resigns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD AD resigns

...Dave Herbster is moving over to Sanford. USD announces a "national search" will be conducted for find a replacement.

https://drgnews.com/2023/08/14/usd-a...​​

Timing is very odd. Replacement may have to make some tough decisions sooner than later with some of their head coaches depending on how their seasons go.

Comment

Herbster seemed to do a good job, especially in raising money to improve dumpy sports facilities. With the exception of football coach Bob Nielson, who has somehow managed to hang onto his job, Herbster also seemed to hire good staff.
      This space for lease.

Comment

Interesting that they hope to have his replacement in place by the Summit Tournament. Over 6 months seems to be a long time to get a new hire.

Comment

If Neilson’s seat wasn’t red hot before the season it definitely is now.

Comment

Did I read that during his tenure ticket sales increased 510%? To what events? Certainly not FB and MBB.

Comment

Originally posted by jbjack View Post
              Did I read that during his tenure ticket sales increased 510%? To what events? Certainly not FB and MBB.
              This goes back to their attendance counts that certainly never seem to match actual fans in seats. I can’t imagine their FB ticket sales for this year look pretty at all while we have multiple sellouts before the season starts.

Comment

Originally posted by jbjack View Post
                He probably resigned when they revealed the real numbers to him

Comment

Working...
                X