Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former AJ assistant Katie Falco needs a new job!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former AJ assistant Katie Falco needs a new job!

After a 2-24 D1 transition year at Lindenwood, former SDSU assistant Katie Falco is out of a job. Expected, but I always enjoyed talking to Katie. This year was a nightmare, more knee braces than you could imagine but this was a team that never jelled while the men were providing entertainment and made the OVC tournament cut. Her record was 64-66 in five years at LU.

New Coach is Drury's Amy Eagan who moved from head coach at Truman to assistant at Drury then up to head coach when the incumbent left for Grand Canyon. Drury was a scary D2 team, would have easily been a top tier Summit team. Totally destroyed Lindenwood in GLVC games that I saw. Transitioning was tough but I have no idea what happened to the Lions this year. Figured Katie would pay and she did. Hope she lands on her feet. Coaching is a tough job.

She did land on her feet. Recruiting coordinator for Kansas State. Seemed like a good person who had a season of nightmares in her transition season at Lindenwood. Never saw so many knee braces and they forfeited several games for lack of players. Nice bouncing up to a P5 program. AJ coaching tree at work.

Comment

Working...
    X