David J Jenkins Jr, sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David J Jenkins Jr, sighting

Purdue is playing at Minnesota this evening. David J Jenkins Jr is a Boilermaker. I had lost track of DJJJr. He must have an interesting collection of college athletic apparel.

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Purdue is playing at Minnesota this evening. David J Jenkins Jr is a Boilermaker. I had lost track of DJJJr. He must have an interesting collection of college athletic apparel.
    Sew all of them jerseys together and have a snazzy blankie

Comment

Isnt it his 7 year by now?
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I'm listening to the Jacks game on radio...have the Purdue at Minnesota game on TV (muted). Minnesota is struggling; Purdue supposed to win and the Gophers appear ready to make that happen.

Comment

David Jenkins Jr interview after Purdue win over Michigan.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4DZI7Zcp_IA
          The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

After getting kind of a raw deal in Utah from Craig Smith, David has been a contributor for Purdue this year.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
              After getting kind of a raw deal in Utah from Craig Smith, David has been a contributor for Purdue this year.
              Just curious how he got a raw deal at Utah?
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

His minutes got jerked around. One week he'd play, the next week DNP...the next time he'd play two minutes. Never found a role.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                  His minutes got jerked around. One week he'd play, the next week DNP...the next time he'd play two minutes. Never found a role.
                  I always figured it had to do with his deficiencies on the defensive end. Had the ability to score but was a liability on defense.
                  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X