Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heisman Rankings: Week 1

https://roughingthepasser.football/2...nkings-week-1/

Not that I’m a moderator, but I feel like the self-promoting FBS analysis threads this guy has posted in the last two days belong in a different location at a minimum, or maybe not at all on this board. Open and willing to stand corrected by Filbert though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
      Not that I’m a moderator, but I feel like the self-promoting FBS analysis threads this guy has posted in the last two days belong in a different location at a minimum, or maybe not at all on this board. Open and willing to stand corrected by Filbert though.
      Absolutely correct, Heisman rankings have nothing to do with Jackrabbit football.
      You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

I think Mr. Tibbs and Prairiehaas make a good point. I'm going to lock this thread (and the other thread started by the same poster) and will discuss with the other moderators.

UPDATE: I've moved the two threads to College Athletics and reopened each thread. I'll discuss with moderators.Thanks.

JackJD

Comment

Working...
        X