Covid-19 and College Athletics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    Yes I think so. I had a hard time in statistics and was an econ major. Some of that theoretical stuff never made any sense to me. Your sampling in general would fit. As always there are exceptions. Don't ask me about the 95% confidence level. I am done here.
    You two need to take an epidemiology class. I truly enjoyed it. Its about the only math that made sense to me.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

You two need to take an epidemiology class. I truly enjoyed it. Its about the only math that made sense to me.
      Such big words, its been many decades since I was in a college class.

Here is the definition:https://www.bing.com/search?q=epidem...c60ee20313098d

On second thought maybe not. So many courses that I had in the mid 1960 have branched off such as statistics which apparently this course is an example. I just hate the thought of going back to age 18 and starting over.

Comment

I was listening to sports talk radio in Omaha last week. Obviously there is some concern playing smaller Universities that aren't doing the testing. I am not sure how accurate this information is but they stated that the process of testing the Husker football team three times a week over the course of a season will cost UNL $250,000. They understood why smaller schools don't have that in their budget. Just found it interesting, explains why we wouldn't be doing testing if true.

Comment

Working...
        X