No announcement yet.

NCAA championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm guessing there will be no post season invitational tournaments of any kind (NIT, WNIT, etc.)

Comment

Duke/Kansas has suspended all activities. I believe Only Duke at this time would not participate in any post season tournaments.
      Last edited by NWHSUandSDSU; 03-12-2020, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Summit league has suspended regular season activities until at least March 30.

Comment

March Madness has been canceled. This would include Wrestling. Press release says winter and spring championships so I assume that is the rest of the year. Including baseball, softball, track and field.

Comment

If I were NDSU men basketball fan which I am not, I would be deeply disappointed.

Comment

It will be interesting to see if colleges that are on spring break will bring students back and resume classes. It would seem that bringing students in from all over the country plus those who have been in the spring break petri dish destinations like Florida and Mexico would be begging for trouble.

Comment

I thought they cancelled March Madness because no South Dakota State teams will be in the field this year. I guess with our top two pitchers injured, they decided to cancel the college world series too.

It is confusing that they cancelled the wrestling championships with the resurgence of the Jackrabbits program under Hahn. I guess they wanted to make sure that Seth Gross' only national championship would be while wearing blue.

Seriously, this is starting to get the feel of Armageddon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                  If I were NDSU men basketball fan which I am not, I would be deeply disappointed.
                  I would be a lot more disappointed if I was a USD WBB fan, they had a chance to make some real noise. NDSU would have been bounced handily in the first round like last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    I think the USD women would feel really let down, too. They have their best team ever, finally beat SDSU in the Summit League Tournament and 2 days later their season ends.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post

I would be a lot more disappointed if I was a USD WBB fan, they had a chance to make some real noise. NDSU would have been bounced handily in the first round like last year.
                      Is it bad I don't really feel bad?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                        It will be interesting to see if colleges that are on spring break will bring students back and resume classes. It would seem that bringing students in from all over the country plus those who have been in the spring break petri dish destinations like Florida and Mexico would be begging for trouble.
                        SDSU has extended spring break to Friday March 20th. Hope to resume classes March 23rd

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                          I thought they cancelled March Madness because no South Dakota State teams will be in the field this year. I guess with our top two pitchers injured, they decided to cancel the college world series too.

It is confusing that they cancelled the wrestling championships with the resurgence of the Jackrabbits program under Hahn. I guess they wanted to make sure that Seth Gross' only national championship would be while wearing blue.

Seriously, this is starting to get the feel of Armageddon.
                          I feel like maybe they are going just a little too far.

Comment

Will the Olypmics still run July 24TH? I wonder

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/argusmatt...89133140766726

One of the few times I actually agree with Zimmer. If you give seniors another year gotta give everyone another year.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                                https://mobile.twitter.com/argusmatt...89133140766726

One of the few times I actually agree with Zimmer. If you give seniors another year gotta give everyone another year.

a lot of seniors already finished their season. And many more would be one and done. How can you give seniors another year for missing one game. Plus it doesnt benefit us snd it does usd

Comment

Working...
                                X