NCAA championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA championships

It is looking like only limited personnel and families allowed to attend NCAA events. Most are thinking about March madness but this will also affect wrestling in Minneapolis.

Started a thread in college athletics since the NCAA issue crosses multiple sports rather than discussing in multiple sport threads.

Comment

NBA has suspended their season after player tests positive.

Comment

Plus NAIA not allowing fans at Sanford Pentagon.

Comment

This is crazy. I wouldn’t be one bit surprised if they cancel the NCAA tourneys. 12 hours ago I wouldn’t have thought that in my wildest dreams.

Still not sure it’s completely necessary (who really knows what’s right??) but understand the need to be overly cautious.

Comment

More restrictions on division 2 wrestling at the Denny now to only limited people. This is all crazy what is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
              More restrictions on division 2 wrestling at the Denny now to only limited people. This is all crazy what is going on.
              Crazy but necessary. I am one of those old folks who needs to stay home and I will as much as possible. I suspect all the ticket revenue collected to date will have to be refunded. This will really gum it up big time. If you paid cash, there better be a phone record or you are SOL,

Comment

NBA G-league has also suspended season

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post

Crazy but necessary. I am one of those old folks who needs to stay home and I will as much as possible. I suspect all the ticket revenue collected to date will have to be refunded. This will really gum it up big time. If you paid cash, there better be a phone record or you are SOL,
                  It's the people who bought tickets on the secondary market for a premium that will probably lose.

Do places like stub hub, etc have return policies for situations like this?

Comment

I got our money back for the Iowa State rain out. From vividseats.com I think all sites have differing policies. But had we bought the from ISU (or by extension SDSU) we would have gotten useless tickets to watch them play Drake.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

MLS suspending season. It feels like NCAA tournaments may follow what other leagues have been doing

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
                        MLS suspending season. It feels like NCAA tournaments may follow what other leagues have been doing
                        I think your right. At this point, I'd be surprised if the NCAA tourney starts next week. But do they suspend them or cancel? How long can you even suspend them? Week, two weeks, two months? You start getting into pre-draft workouts, the combine, etc. At some point the plug has to be pulled.

Maybe some abbreviated tourney with the top 16 teams. What a mess.

Comment

Big East, ACC, Pac12, AAC, Sec and Big 10 have cancelled conference tournaments.

i know NFL teams are starting to take coaches and scouts off the road
                          Last edited by NWHSUandSDSU; 03-12-2020, 11:01 AM.

Comment

What do they do with the ESPN, FSN, & CBS crews the rest of the week? This will make it more difficult to stay inside at home.
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

NAIA has canceled all championships.

NCHC hockey postseason tournament canceled.

Comment

Working...
                              X