• Show
Clear All

Re: Great West Scores

Final

NDSU 28 - UC-Davis 24

Go State!  

Comment

I found an internet broadcast of the NDSU UC Davis game on the UCD web site. Is there a better place that I should be listening/watching?

Comment

Anyone listening to this game? WOW.
        “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Comment

UCD was playing not to lose on offense, only 39 yards gained in the second half.

Comment

You guys want that title or at least a part of it you will have to earn it. This Bison team isn't going to give it to you guys. What an incredible game.

Comment

I listened to the UC Davis feed. The announcers called it the worst loss in UC Davis football history. NDSU dominated the second half and pulled out an amazing win. Grant to Kays worked every time in the first half. Not at all in the second. Impressive comeback by the Bison.

Comment

The game does show that the Bison are not perfect, they are human and are fully capable losing a game just like any other team. Nice comback. NDSU is not out of the woods yet with Cal Poly coming to town.

Comment

In order to make the NDSU-SDSU show down interesting SDSU needs to get by SUU and NDSU has to get past Cal Poly. Next week will indeed be very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Haldersham
                    In order to make the NDSU-SDSU show down interesting SDSU needs to get by SUU and NDSU has to get past Cal Poly. Next week will indeed be very interesting.
                    Great point, can't look past either of those teams. We took a tough loss out in Utah 2 years ago and it can happen again if we aren't prepared to play our best game of the season next week. I think Koenig will probably miss the game and after Watson the RBs are questionable. Hohn runs hard but he isn't Koenig or Watson.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                    X