Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Future SDSU/USD matchups

Originally posted by JackJD
    On Hojer:  I remember seeing a story in the Watertown paper in which he commented negatively on SDSU's move to DI.

While it appears he's a good football player, I wouldn't trade anyone on State's linebacking corp for him.  We have some horses coming up.
    Thanks for making things exceedingly clear. (yote fan please think twice before replying, we are saying that we chose not to take Hojer not the other way around)
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

There will always be unhappy people, but the Carda parents are USD grads so should we be surprised a transfer occurred? I dont think she would have been any help when we played Baylor or the other team we lost too, and in the other games we did just fine without her. We can afford to lose people to USD. Its not a big deal.

I live close to DeSmet but can not say I know any folks over there. I sure Hojer would have loved to follow his dad's footsteps at SDSU, but sometimes those things don't always work out. Like the others have said we got a great corp of linebackers.

Comment

Interesting article about in state rivalries. The article list the current non-conference in state games that are being played and the ones that are not. I hope SDSU/USD is a non-conference in state game that is not seen every year.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/column...amp;id=2690842

Comment

Working...
        X