Backing up the 3 point line for Men BB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Backing up the 3 point line for Men BB

I don't want the jump ball back either, however I think the possession arrow should be limited in its use. The decision to call a tie up is often discretionary on the part of the ref, so use it only when the tie up is due to loose ball where neither team clearly had possession. If the defense stops the player and then is able to tie it up, it should be a turnover. Just as bad as the D making a great play usually due to an extended effort and giving the ball right back to the offense is setting it up for a jump and then having a toss that goes one way or the other.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

How about a Mexican Cage fight for possession? ;D ;D. I'd be entertaining to say the least.

Comment

I like that better, especially if you could designate a player to be just your "jump ball fighter"!

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

In the blue corner for SDSU from Tijauna, Mexico: Jose Ron Diaz Cuervo.

Comment

Maybe they could let the mascots fight out

Comment

Working...
            X